- Where is the festival taking place?
Address: Slawik and Antall Square 1, 40-163 Katowice
- Is there accommodation at the venue?
No, but there is a large accommodation base around. Information is on our website.
- Is hotel booking made through the festival organizer?
Yes, you can purchase rooms from us. Information: https://elsolfestival.pl/pl/hotele/
- How can I purchase a ticket?
Through the form on our website https://salsafestival.pl/pl/platnosc/
- Can I receive an invoice?
Yes. You can select the wish to receive an invoice in the registration form. Such an invoice comes by email to the address provided by the participant at the registration.
If the invoice has not arrived, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I give/exchange/transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes, all information about this can be found in our terms and conditions of sale.
- Does the Bootcamp or Lab ticket include other festival attractions?
No, a Bootcamp or Lab ticket is only valid for Bootcamp or Lab activities. To be able to enter other attractions of the festival, you need to purchase the corresponding pass.
- Why aren’t some tickets on sale?
Sales of some tickets are sometimes suspended due to the ratio, often when the ratio is balanced we reopen sales.
Some tickets are put on sale later, with the extension of the festival’s offer. Party passes and single party passes go on sale later than workshop passes.
- Is it possible to purchase festival tickets on the spot?
Yes you can, provided that the pool of a given ticket is not exhausted. Buying a ticket on site always carries a higher price. The purchase is made only with cash (PLN,EUR)
- Can I get a discount for the festival?
Discounts on festival tickets are only available from promoters/ambassadors of our festival. The organizer does not issue discounts directly to participants.
Those interested in a discount for the festival should contact any of our ambassadors.
- Can I become a festival promoter?
Yes, all inquiries should be directed to: email@example.comAny other information on tickets will appear as the offer expands throughout the year.
The event program and info about the event
- Is it possible to film and take photos during the screenings/events/workshops?
During workshops, it is possible to record footage only at the end and only with the express permission of the lead instructor.
Additional possibility of recording is available to accredited journalistic teams with proper permission.
During events, filming of demonstrations or social dancing on the dance floor is not prohibited.
- Is there a cloakroom for participants?
Yes, a checkroom will be available on site for participants. There may be a charge for it.
3.Is there catering? When / Where can you get something to eat?
Catering will be available at the lunch break and at the end of the workshop.Hours will be announced on the website closer to the date of the event.
Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase throughout the event.
- Will there be a Social Dance ( party during the day)?
Yes there will be Social during the day.
- Is it possible to enter the hall just to “watch” the workshops? (Because, for example, my boyfriend/wife, sister, my child, etc. is dancing).
Unfortunately, you can not. Only people with the proper festival wristband are allowed to enter the workshop halls.
- Do I get one festival wristband, or is there a different one for each day?
A participant receives one wristband for the entire festival for a given package. I.e., he receives more than one wristband when he has purchased an additional package such as Bootcamp.
We do not issue participants a new wristband every day (!!!).
- Can you bring your own drinks to workshops and events?
For workshops – you can.
For events – you can not.
- Does the organizer provide parking for participants?
No, parking is arranged by each participant individually. If the participant uses parking on the premises then all payments must be settled with the administration of the facility.
- Are there procedures in place for COVID-19?
As a festival, we follow the government’s recommendations on this issue. Currently, there are no additional restrictions and requirements. However, if the situation in the country changes, we reserve the right to introduce appropriate rules so that the festival is safe for all participants. We expect our participants to be responsible and not to show up at the festival in case of illness.
- Can I become a volunteer at the festival?
Yes, information on this will be provided soon.